As a woman, the rhythm of the Moon lives within you. Syncing with this activates a sort of magic to start happening. It's unexplainable, powerful, and deeply nourishing.
Tap into this magic in the sacred space of loving, supportive peers and you have an opportunity to turbocharge it.
All backgrounds are welcomed. We meet once a month, Sunday evening under the energies of the FULL MOON. See the calendar HERE.
Sunday, AUGUST 26th
Take time to tend to YOU. Registration is through Dayaalu Center. Advance registration appreciated.
HERE'S What one women said: “It was so wonderful to be surrounded by women, by mothers, who are so open to giving and receiving love and trust and strength. Laurel did a wonderful job of not only pulling us together, but then providing us with a structure that allowed us to connect emotionally, visually and personally to our issues, our needs, our desires and our strengths. It was something my spirit was starving for, and I didn't even know it.“
- Lisa; Mom, Culture Change Lead, & Reiki Master
Never heard of this? Don't worry. Most people haven't.
So what IS a Moon Circle?? I like to think of a Moon Circle like a mini retreat - your soul just kinda exhales and goes "Oh yeah - I needed that".
Okay, but... what HAPPENS in a Moon Circle?
You sit in circle around an altar with kindred, kick-ass women and receive:
- Movement designed to remind you how beautiful and awesome you are
- Deep relaxation with Gong accompaniment and lavender scented eye bags to quiet the mind
- Time for journal-ing to get in touch with where you're at and where you wanna be
- Lighting of individual candles to call in your desires for the month ahead
- Time for sharing either within the circle, or after over tea - your comfort level.
In community, a profound comfort emerges, a sense of connection and oneness. This creates a landing pad for your soul to take wing, your voice to become clear, your inner-light bright, and your authentic self to emerge with confidence.